~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Me and Lena



Here's a picture of me with my baby girl Lena. I have been having so much fun being her mom, she is such a busy girl and everyone is always so amazed at some of the crazy things she does, such as: roll her tongue at you, crawl with one knee and one foot and just get so intense when she gets excited or mad. I have also been able to find a good routine lately as a mom. Before I was getting so stressed out with not being able to do everything like, cleaning, deep cleaning, laundry, cooking, exercising, etc... but I finally feel like I have a routine and am able to get things done. As far as cooking goes, my visiting teacher mentioned that she does the grocery shopping once a week after planning out the meals for that week. Monday mornings are now my days for shopping and on Sunday nights we sit down together and choose our meals for the week. It has been so awesome knowing what I'm going to make for dinner every evening. :) I feel like such a better mom but know that I still have SO much to improve on. I'm excited that I am making progress. :)

No comments: