~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 2 - Second Easter Dress

Here is Lena in the Easter Dress that Amber Simmons, my childhood friend gave me at my baby shower for Lena. She looks completely adorable in it... as she does with everything. :)

Also, I don't know if I've mentioned that she can stand up on her own now and that the other day she took two steps all by herself and today she took three all by herself twice, going between Randy and I. It is so fun to watch her grow and progress. She is getting cuter every day. Lately she has been sticking her tongue out while talking... it is so cute!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awww! I love this! I'm so glad that dress fits her, and she looks so adorable in it. I just love those frilly little girl dresses. Haha. I can't believe she is almost one! How fast a year flies by....