~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Zoo Zoo Zoo (Randy's work party)

I think this trip to the zoo was the funnest time I've EVER had at the zoo.  I will admit, that even as a child, the zoo was never my favorite place... I'm not really an animal person (no offence to those who are)... I always saw it as rather stinky, boring and depressing... I think having kids changes so many things... one of them is that they make the zoo fun!  It was so fun to see Lena get so excited about the animals!  I admit I had my doubts at the first whiff of the place but my pregnant nose got used to it and I loved seeing Lena so happy!  Here are some pictures from the occasion.  (It is what they did for Randy's work party this year, in the past it's been This is the Place Park).

 First monkey we saw on the trip!



 Point!



 She is so cute!  Thought the chickens were pretty cool!



 The Elephants!  Her favorite!  She loved them so much I couldn't get her to turn around for the picture.



 Don't remember what they were looking at, but aren't they just so cute together?



 We managed to get a non-blurry picture of Jimmy ;)



 Peacock!



 Size of an actual Eagles nest!



 Seals!  I think these were my favorite part... I honestly had never seen the whole underwater view until this.



 She insisted on climbing on the tigers



 Self-taken family picture!  And I didn't cut anyone's head off!  Win for me!



Was it work the 25 minute wait in line?  Totally!

No comments: