~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, June 22, 2013

3 YEARS!!!

My baby girl is now 3 years old!  I cannot believe it has been three years since we welcomed this cutie pie into the world.  I also can't believe how grown up she's gotten in just the last few months.  I feel like she's growing exponentially!  The more time that passes the faster she grows.  I love how patient she is with me and how forgiving she is.  She has such a sweet heart and a HUGE imagination.  She can play for so long by herself just imagining conversations between her toys and hands. :)  She is always wanting me to play buzz and her to play woody. :)

She totally understood the whole "it's my birthday so I get presents" concept this year and loved the attention.  She also loved the cake that Rosie so amazingly made for her. (turned out WAY better than mine would have).  She was so cute opening her presents.  I was so surprised how excited she was about her new outfit and loves to wear it. :)  

I'm so so so glad for the last 3 years and the experiences this little girl has given me and look forward to many more amazing experiences with her. :) LOVE YOU LENA BUG!!!















Walter felt left out of this post so Grandma was helping him with some cuddles. :)

No comments: