~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, July 26, 2013

24th of July in Monroe

I have been such a slacker with taking pictures lately so I didn't catch all of the fun on camera... but I did get some cute pictures of the kids. :)   First, Walter in the classic high chair with some of his very first rice cereal. (which he hates now, but liked it then!).  We have pictures of Randy in this chair (as a baby) and Lena... pretty cool!

Chris was super cute with Walter and helped me entertain him with toys in the early mornings when no one else was awake. :)



Of course fun with Grandma was to be had.


They don't look super thrilled in these pictures but Lena insisted on eating up with the boys for each meal and loved being a part of all the fun.  She is so grown up now that she can do everything they can.  She even slept in the same room as them and did great!



Anyone else feel like all of these kids need a nap?  Yeah, it wasn't a happiest picture.. but it almost includes all of Randy's Grandma's great grandchildren... at the moment.


As for some of the fun not captured in the pictures... Becky watched our kids while we enjoyed a water-skiing trip with Jessie, Greg and Kelvin.  Oh it was so much fun and I'm so glad I went.  The best part was the water-weeny which Randy insisted on bouncing on out of control, which made us all laugh so hard that we couldn't breath and eventually couldn't hang on anymore so went flying into the water.  So fun!

No comments: