~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pre-School

Can you believe that Lena is now old enough to go to pre-school!  I can't believe how much she's grown up just since she turned three.  It was like she got put in warp mode as far as growing goes.  She just seems so much more mature now... not only is she potty-trained, but she's been going to sleep all by herself and staying in her own bed for the whole night.  I'll have to admit I kind of miss that cutie pie carrying her two blankets and three stuffed animals into my room and chucking them onto our bed before climbing up herself to snuggle in and fall back asleep.  But I think it's a good thing that she's learned how to stay in her own bed.  Now we just have to wean her off of having her lamp on all night long. ;)

So yes, in addition to these very grown up things, Lena has started going to school and she LOVES it.  She's never ready to go back home when I pick her up.  All morning, EVERY morning she asks to go to "her teacher's house".   She also has been coming home with something about what she's learning about every day... in fact I think I may start a separate pre-school blog to post all of her pictures and crafts in.  Her favorite part so far is feeding the Chickens.  On the second day I was there a little bit early and got to witness her singing a fun song with her class and participating in the actions and everything.  She loves to sing those songs when she's at home too.  :)

Here are some pictures of her on her first day of school:
   







When we got there all she wanted to do was pick up the little rocks in the "drive-way"

Making the trek up the stairs to school.

When she got inside, all she cared about was seeing the kitty. :)

No comments: