~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, September 21, 2013

7 Months

My little man is 7 months old now!  A lot of things happened this month... including sitting up and rolling over.  He has also gotten better at entertaining himself for a little bit of time and he loves going on walks in the stroller. :)  As far as sleeping goes... well... we try not to think about it because it has not gotten better at all... one day... one day. :)

So I was terrible and didn't get around to taking OFFICIAL 7 month pictures... but here are some that we took during the month:


Walter was so kind to help me with the laundry one day. :)  I think he lasted long enough for me to fold a whole load of laundry. :)

This was one of the very first times that Walter sat up on his own for more than like five seconds!  In fact, I think he may have been tipping over as I was taking the picture. :)



AND on the same day he started sitting up, he ALSO rolled over from back to front for this fancy life saver can. :)

Photo shoot with Lena!  He is holding one of the plastic candles that go to her tea set... she likes to sing happy birthday to anyone who will listen and let them blow it out.  She also wraps countless things in blankets, towels or dishcloths and sings happy birthday to you so that you can open your special present. :)

And of course we can't go more than 20 seconds without giving Walter kisses... no literally, I try to make her count to 20 before she kisses him again and she won't.


So one day I put Walter under his little toy thing so I could try to get some housework done, like maybe quickly unloading the dishwasher... well, I think I unloaded a couple then went to check on him and this is what I saw. :)  He had scooted himself down into that position!  



Canning weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. :)  

His first time wearing jeans!  Doesn't he just look so grown up?

And again with the kisses... 

Here's my cutie pie sleeping in the car on the way back from our Half Marathon.

Here's my pro at sitting up!  Lena is ALWAYS so kind to grab pillows for him to put behind him for the times he loses his balance.  Sometimes he ends up with a whole circle of pillows around him... almost every pillow that can be found in the house is often surrounding this little boy.


There's a friend to play with. :)  Mostly though, Walter ends up scaring Colt with one of his excited squeels... or maybe it's those razor blade finger nails of his... 

No comments: