We put Hulk up for the third year and I can now say that we are famous on our block for this big guy. :) All the kids love him and during October, apparently people use "you'll pass the house with the big hulk" as directions to get to their house. :) Lena loves this big guy and every time we drive out of the driveway she is sure to say "Goodbye Hulk! Goodbye House!"
We decided to throw in a photo shoot while we were out with Hulk. :)
ROAR!!!!
Lena decided that she wanted to be a kitty this year for Halloween. :) This was the first year she picked what she wanted to be and it was fun to make it happen. :) Here's a photo shoot of her in her costume. :)
Miss Holly is awesome and put on a great Halloween party for the kids this year! Here are a couple of pictures from the event. :)
Instead of trying to get the ghost in the bucket, she basically just launched it as far as it would go (across the room). :)
Decorating (and eating) cookies with Tanner. :)
So Tanner is one of her "best" friends at school and he always wants to hold her hand. They are so cute together. :)
I was lame and didn't get very many pictures of Walter in his costume... here is the only one I took of them both at the neighborhood trunk or treat. :)
Lena also decided that she wanted to go actual trick-or-treating this year so we went around our neighborhood and she loved it... I kept telling her to hurry and run up to the doors because it was freezing and by the end she said "I don't want to run, I'm too tired". :) She was so nice to share all of the chocolate versions of candy with me. :) She also LOVED answering the door and passing out candy to trick-or-treaters. :)















No comments:
Post a Comment