Yay for 4th of July month! We had the privilege of being invited to an old family friend's house in Heber for a party. It was SO much fun. They had a little pony ride for the kids, horses to ride and amazing food. Here are some of the pictures of the fun.
(I attempted something fancy on Lena's hair so I had to take a picture because THAT, my friends, is rare. :) )
If Lena did it, of course Walter had to!
Typical.
I guess I should've made sure that you could see Edmund's face. Oh well! There are other pictures of this cutie!
Sam was so nice to snap some family pictures for us on this beautiful bridge. These are our first pictures of our whole family together since Edmund was born. Yes I know... it took us a while. :)
All of that playing makes you really thirsty:
And tired:
but don't worry! It's not over! The sparklers still need to be lit. :)
Here is Edmund at 4 months old.
Some say they see a resemblance... what do you think?
We've decided to make it an official tradition to spend the 24th of July in Monroe. They have the best small-town celebrations going on. Including, but not limited to, the parade. They got enough candy to last a year!!! Did it last that long? Are you kidding me? I got the mother-of-the-year award LAST year. Anything goes this year. ;)
A very scary thing happened this month. After Randy left for scouts I got a phone call from my mom telling me that she was in the emergency room. She insisted that it wasn't serious and that I didn't need to worry or come... I insisted to go see her. They transferred her, via ambulance, to IMC where they later placed a stent near her heart... she had suffered a heart attack. I feel so blessed that it happened the way it did... that my dad insisted that she go see the doctor and that they were able to catch it before it was fatal. My mom survived this hurtle but is now required to be on oxygen 24/7. This is very embarrassing for her but I am so proud because since this day (about 2 months later) she has stuck to a healthy diet and has lost almost 30 pounds. I have faith that things will only get better from this point and that she will be alive to see my children grow up. :)
Randy was so nice to watch the kids while I went... when I got home (almost midnight)... I found these boys on my bed. So adorable. :)
Nonna and her grandbabies the day after in the hospital.
Lena is in gymnastics now and is loving it!



















No comments:
Post a Comment