~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lena's Birthday Party

We did Lena's birthday party a week after her birthday and had a blast. :)  Randy's parents were able to come and Lena loved all of the attention.  She was determined to open her presents the second she saw them but we made her wait until after dinner.  For dinner I made lasagnioli (like lasagna but with ravioli instead of lasagna noodles.  Then it was time for presents and Lena was so excited.  She got a lot of books from us, some cute clothes and a care bear movie from my mom (now she never wants to watch anything but those annoying care bears... why did I like them when I was little? ;)  jk, it's cute that she likes them).  And a stuffed Maximus (horse from Tangled... her favorite character) from Rosie and Alex.


Witness Jimmy eating something other than a bottle ;)







Then we had amazing cupcakes made by Rosie!  Thanks Rosie!













After this part Lena kept saying "Want more, want more!" 
to which my mom said 
"More cupcake?"
 and to which I said 
"More frosting?"

to which she answered

"MORE FIRE!!!"

We're excited to have a little pyromaniac in our home ;)

No comments: