~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, July 9, 2012

McLean Family Reunion 2012

Earlier in June we had the opportunity to attend the 2012 McLean Family Reunion in Park City, Utah.  This is the first reunion we've had for the McLeans (my mom's family) for about 24 ish years.  Yes, I was an infant at the last reunion and the only thing people remember about me (the people who haven't seen me since) is that I had a purple mouth.  I had thrush (an oral yeast infection) and the antibiotics were a purple stain that coated my mouth.  Anyway, this family reunion turned out great.  It was so cool to see all of those people who share some of the same DNA and find out that they are all awesome. :)  I'm proud to be a part of the McLean clan.  I brought my camera but since it's so big I only pulled it out a couple of times (one con about having a bigger camera).  Also, tons of other people were taking pictures so I trust one day we will get a copy of them.  :)


Here is Lena sporting the awesome reunion shirts that my cousin Kelley designed. :)



My cousin Renzo playing with Lena... he loved playing with her so much!



Lena playing by the very scary, creaky and dangerous staircase in the condo we stayed in...  of course it was the kid's favorite thing to play on... we'll probably try not to get this condo next time.  



Jimmy sporting his shirt. :)

Of course when we have the night time together Jimmy and Lena love to take their baths together... Sam got some awesome pictures of this action:





No comments: