~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, February 2, 2013

37 Weeks!

And here I am at 37 weeks with our Little Mister:


We are getting so close!  At my last appointment (Feb. 7th... about a week after this picture) I learned that the results from my Strep B test came back NEGATIVE!!!  Yay, no being hooked up to an IV for antibiotics.  She also "checked me" to see how I was progressing and I was dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced. She predicted a week and a half longer at that point which would put me at having this baby around February 18th.  The rest of my family guessed too... here are the guesses:

Dad: February 21st
Mom: February 22nd
Randy: February 24th
Sam: February 24th
Jessie: February 22nd (late at night)
Alex: February 16th
Rosie: February 23rd
Olga: February 20th
Eva: February 15th

No comments: