~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Piano Time

I got my husband back this weekend!!!  For the past four weeks or so Randy has been working everyday, all day, except for Sunday... about 70 hours a week.  Well management finally realized that they were pushing these poor engineers too much and on Friday afternoon before 6:00pm they told him to leave and not come back until Monday... wow... it felt crazy having him home for the whole weekend and we LOVED every second of it.  He was so happy to have time with his girls and was happy to do anything as long as it was with us.  So when he asked "what should we do now?" and Lena said, "I want to play piano" he jumped at the opportunity to play it with her.  They were so cute together and turned on some of the pre-programmed songs in the organ and danced.  Oh it was so fun to watch!!!



I asked Lena:  "Are those your glasses?"  She said: "They're my sungasses!"

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Those long days are so hard! I love all the new posts and wish I had time to comment on each one, but they're great!