~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Thursday, March 21, 2013

1 Month AND 4 weeks

It might be a little nerdy but i think it's pretty cool that Walter is one month old and four weeks old on the same day!  Only babies born in a non-leap year February are entitled to that awesomeness.  :)
It has been a crazy month with two kids and has gone by really fast.  We've decided that it's our fate to have babies who keep us busy.  I'm sure it's not as bad as it could be and I'm not trying to complain,  I'm so grateful that i get to call this new little life mine... I just want my kids to know that, if they have same type of babies, we know how they feel and were able to get through it. :) 
Walter, though as fussy as Lena was is definitely more cuddly than she was... Which i love.  He's also a better eater.   I'm just starting to get to know his little personality and I'm so excited to get to know him even more as the days progress.






No comments: