~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, May 17, 2013

Benvenuta a Casa Eva!!!

It came! The day we've been longing for for 18 LONG months has finally come!  My little sister has joined us once again in the states! :)  Oh what a joyous day! :)   My wonderful neighbor helped me put together decorations for her home coming which I set up right before heading for the airport.  Oh how I love the airport.  With travel and excitement in the air.  I've always loved trips to the airport, which usually consisted us kids going to pick up our dad from his trips to Italy.  I hope that my children experience that same joy.  Lena and Jimmy definitely had fun playing around the poles and such and Wally didn't even cry the whole time we were there! :)  After quite a while of waiting we finally saw her arrive into our presence with a grin on her face from ear to ear.  :)  It was so crazy for her to see the kids all grown up and to see me with another baby but she was so cute with them.  I'm so excited to have her home.  I will appreciate my time with her more than ever before.  I'm so proud of her for serving a mission and for doing it full-heartedly.  :)  Now I am just rambling so I will let you look at the pictures. :) 






Oh we were super lame and spent so much time on the decorations and home that we didn't get to making a big sign so we wrote on a Krispy Kreme wrapper that we found!  I think she forgave us after seeing the decorations though. :)







The four of us reunited. :)



No comments: