Wow! It has been over five years since I said yes to Randy over the alter. We have come a long way for sure and it has not been easy but we're at a point now where i know that we can make it to forever. :) we still have our different opinions once in a while but the difference is that I am now very confident in our ability to communicate and work those differences out or just be okay with them. Yes, things have not always been perfect mostly because of me but Randy has been dedicated and willing to put up with me. I truly feel so lucky to have him as my man. Not only because he's so good to me and helps me out and understands when I don't make dinner (something I'm still majorly working on doing consistently), but he is also my best friend who knows me and listens to me and has fun with me. Here's to five more years and beyond!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a nice date night! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment