~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Everyday Good Times

Since I'm behind on my blog I'm grouping all of these pictures together in a post.

Randy was bouncing Walter on the ball and Lena wanted to join... so he let her. :)  



Lena is always either kissing Walter or "petting" Walter in one of the pictures... she just loves him and really can't go long without showing him that. :)  I just love it!



 SUPER HERO!!!


Lena got this cape from one of her friends' birthday parties and loves putting it on sometimes and running around with it around the house.  She was so cute jumping off the couch with it... sometimes with the "superhero" pose and sometimes with the "I'm a  bird" pose. :)  




It seems pretty rare that I get to be in a picture with one of my cuties and I'll tell you the truth... it's usually because I don't look presentable enough for a picture.... OR I'm the one taking the pictures... :)  Anyway, I love this cutie guy and I don't blame Lena because I'm addicted to giving him kisses as well. :)

No comments: