~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Eva Beva!

Eva is now TWENTY-THREE.  It's really hard to believe that my little sister is in her twenties.  I, for one, am truly grateful that my parents had one more after me.  I really don't know what I, or my family, would do without her.  She truly brings life and joy to everything and ties us all together.  She is such a sweetheart too and is always looking to help others.  She even prepared a seven course me for us for HER birthday.  She is always offering to watch my kids for me while I go do something for me.

Thanks Eva for being in my life!



 We decided to put the timer on my camera to work to get all of us in one big picture. :)


 I owe all of the rest of these awesome pictures to Sam who was the photographer and is the best at capturing those moments where people don't know a picture is being taken. :)
For some reason, in all of the pictures.. Alex does not seem so excited to be there. :)  But of course, I remember him being his usual fun self. :)




I took these ones for Sam.  He loves his sweet Wally. :)



LOL!  Oh they are so fun together!










Lena and Jimmy didn't do a very good job at letting Eva open any of her presents... it was hard restraining them from opening all of them in ten seconds.  Just training them for Christmas I suppose. :)




Two of the wonderful women in my life... just chattin' away. :)





More of sad looking Alex





Eva wearing the new apron I made for her for her birthday. :)

No comments: