I think that we've made it an official tradition to drive around and look at all of the Christmas lights on Christmas Eve... this would make the second year in a row. We put dinner in the oven and left to look at the lights. There were a lot of really pretty lights this year and the one that stood out the most was one of those light shows with the music to go with it.
So I thought I was being smart with my camera and didn't put the flash on... turns out it made all of those ones blurry... so here are the "best" of them.
Lena was so excited about her new "piggy" jammas.
The official "Santa has come" scene with everything ready for the kids to wake up.
Lena was so excited about the three little hello kitties in her stocking.
Randy has officially taken on the role of "Santa" aka, the person who divies out the presents.
This was the ONE thing Lena wanted from Santa... she was so excited and I think she's worn them a total of 3 times... maybe one day she'll wear them more. :)
Walter and his new sippy cups! I just love how happy he was. :)
This was the second thing Lena asked for from Santa... a hat (specifically fadora)
By far Walter's most favorite gift!
He would walk as fast as he could with the thing until he ran into something... then he would whine until someone turned him around. :)
Lena displaying her play food... so serious. :P
Trying out her new bike. :) It was too cold to try it out outside.
The official haul of the kids.
Randy's haul. :)
And this was my favorite gift... a bluetooth speaker that works REALLY well AND it's white like I wanted... I'm impressed that Randy was able to find a cute white one for me to display on my shelf. :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment