~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, December 23, 2013

Ten Months

My little Wally Bear is now ten months old!  He has been up to so much this last month.  One of my favorite things he started doing is poking things (like little foam puzzle pieces) so that they will fly up and land somewhere else... then he crawls over to it and pokes it again.  He has also really started imitating everyone he sees... including waving. :)  He started pulling himself up on December 1st and is now doing it like he's always known how to.  Another one of his favorite activities of the month is pulling the wipes out of his wipe warmer... I can already tell he's going to be a mess maker... in fact, I think now he makes more messes than Lena.  We took him into the doctor this month because he was sick and found out that he is now over 17 lbs.  (Lena was 17.5 lbs at one year).

Here are some pictures I've taken of him on my phone this last month:

I love seeing them play together. :)  Of course moments after this Lena insisted on "kissing" Walter excessively, driving him crazy and causing him to squeel and cry in annoyance... thus is life.

I let Walter have one of the sugar cookies we were making for Santa... I know, I'm a terrible mother... but he seriously loved it!

First beater to lick. :)



Standing up!

We hung out with Rosie, Alex and Jimmy one day and Alex and Walter happen to be wearing the same shirt. :)  AND they have matching heads too. ;)

Walter discovered that he could fit between the couches... it was so cute to see him explore in there.


More standing up... he also dances now too!



Cute hats! :)


He LOVES the bath and always wants to get in when he sees it.  This is one of the first times he stood up.

Yay for bath!  This particular time he discovered how to spit with his tongue poking out and did it the whole day long!

I love that they can take a back together. :)

Walter loves chocolate just as much as I do!  I cannot eat chocolate in front of him or he will SCREAM until I share with him.  He knows whats good. :)

No comments: