~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, January 31, 2014

Lena January 2014 (Phone Pics)

Since it seems I can only get onto this blogging thing once a month now days I'm just going to make that the routine.  I posted what Walter has been up to this last month so now it is Lena's turn.  Here are the pictures I've taken of this cutie pie this in January:

Lena smashing her face against the pack-n-play and Walter poking her... it was pretty much hilarious!

I've gotten a little bit of a sewing bug and have been making things for Lena like crazy... here is one of my creations.



Lena got to go on a date with Randy!!! They went to in-and-out and then hollywood connection followed by seeing "Frozen"... Lena had such a fun day with him!

We also put Lena into swimming lessons this month and she LOVED them.  She insisted on wearing my goggles. :)

I tried to catch a picture of them but it's kind of small.. but this is Lena's first day of swimming lessons. :)

Bath time!

Lena was SO cute!!! She made "shoes" for herself out of her car tracks and then had her little box attached to a string with its own track under it. :)

Ready to go to school... looking so grown up. :)

Modeling a shirt and leggings that I made for her. :)




1 comment:

Stacie said...

It's been WAY too long since I checked your blog! I love all these new updates. Your sewing skills are incredible and Walter's birthday looked like a blast! You are such an involved mom which is rare if you ask me!