No matter how much I swear that I will go "all out" next year... each year the holidays come on my so fast that I never get around to doing all of those cute things that so many other mothers do... the only thing I chanced on getting around to this year for Lena was making her a valentine's "Hello Kitty" (her favorite) skirt.
She really wanted her little lizard friend (in her hand) to be included on this photo shoot.
Lena got a balloon from school for Valentines day and of course Walter desperately wanted... and thus starts the lying-on-the-floor-kicking-and-screaming tantrums. YAY!!!
Side note: I know that I rarely talk about myself or Randy in this blog because, frankly, we're just not as cute as these kids, but really I want to make sure it's known how absolutely in love I am with Randy. We have been through so much and I know without a doubt that Randy was meant for me. Randy is the hardest working most loyal man I've ever known and I know it has been hard for him to be with me sometimes but he has never once thought of giving up on me. I'm humbled at how lucky I am to have him.




No comments:
Post a Comment