~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, March 31, 2014

Lena March 2014

So Lena's favorite books, as of late, are "If you give a mouse a cookie" and "If you give a  moose a muffin"  Every night when we would read them she would say she wanted to make puppets like in the book... of course it was bedtime so we couldn't do it right then so I kept saying tomorrow... and of course I would forget about it "tomorrow" until bedtime... anyway, EVENTUALLY we finally remembered to make them during the day... I'm definitely not one of those crafty people... but they were good enough for her and she got to help. :)


Lena with her bean pod. :)  She was so cute and wanted to make sure the camera saw it. :)



I know I've said this before, but really, Lena is the BEST big sister.  She is always looking out for her little brother and trying to make him happy when he is sad.  She also so willing to share with him... most of the time. :)




Here is just one of those times I couldn't resist doing a photo shoot. :)  



Lena loves climbing up to help me make things... Walter decided to join this time. :)



Randy's Birthday!  He was content with his U of U sunglasses, costco bottle of Chelula and some new, much needed shorts. :)  Thanks everyone!

Randy's Keylime cupcakes! :)  A bit blurry, but you get the gist.



No comments: