~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Easter

To start the Easter season off this year we joined in on the neighborhood hunt again... this time Walter was old enough to pick up a few eggs... although, this time, Easter eggs weren't the only kind of eggs he came home with...



This poor guy biffed it on the cement seconds before the hung started (yes, head first and everything), but that isn't the end of it.

We got him recovered and still able to get some eggs when...


Seconds after this picture was taken he tripped right into that tree... he put his hands out to catch himself but unfortunately the tree was too skinny and both hands went on either side of it... and there is where goose egg #2 came from.

But in the end... all was well and we came home with some goods. :)
(I say "we" because I'm sure I ate at least half of the chocolate they collected)




I love how excited Walter is to show off his prize. :)  And, as always, Lena is a cutie as well. :)


Easter Morning:

I'm usually really terrible about getting anything done for the kids for the holidays (other than Christmas) but this year I managed. :)  Thanks to the yogurt drops that Walter enjoyed while I shopped... allowing me to spend more than the typical 5 minutes in the store before he starts flailing out of control. :)  Anyway...

Lena's basket... obviously.



And... Walter's


Lena loves Hello Kitty and has a shirt from last 4th of July that she will where every time it is clean... the second she knows it is clean... well... it's getting faded so I decided to surprise her with a new one. :)



Yay!  Jelly Beans!



Lena: "And here, you see, these wonderful chalks shaped like carrots..." (jk ;))



Man after my own heart. :)  Seeing those now makes me wish they were still real. :) mmmm... reese's




No comments: