To start things off for Walter's number ONE birthday party Rosie and Alex created this amazing birthday cake!!! They wanted a theme and I told them that the one thing Walter has always REALLY liked (ever since he was born) has been music. From that they created this amazing guitar cake! :)
Lena and Jimmy helped put the candles in. :)
Walter opening his first present...
And this is pretty much how things went after that... Lena and Jimmy did all of the work (opening the presents) while Walter played with the things that came out of them. :)
Same was so kind as to take the rest of the present opening pictures! I've said it before but I absolutely love how he catches those "no-one-knows-he's-taking-a-picture" moments. :) It is just so much fun to see how everyone was doing behind the scenes. :)
So much going on in this picture! I love it!
Walter was literally grandpa's boy this day... no joke, he made the choice to go from ME to HIM... that NEVER happens! :) It was so cute to see Kelvin loving his little grandson up so much. :)
These were Walter's FAVORITE present of the day... I swear as soon as they were opened, all he wanted to do for the rest of the day was throw them and get them... repeat. :)
Lena and Jimmy doing more of the "opening". :)
Randy was just so excited... can you tell?
Walter and Lena playing with Walter's new toy from Grandma and Grandpa.
Who doesn't like seeing a naked baby. :)
and now for the moment we've all been waiting for...
the...
CAKE SMASH!!!!
let the smashing begin:
This boy EXCEEDED my expectations on how awesome this moment would be. He really got into that cake face first and everything. :) I couldn't really narrow down which pictures to include... that's why there are so many.
Post cake-smash bath with Eva. :)
And now time for everyone else to get some cake. :)
Walter wanted to try Sam's shoes on. :)
What blog post isn't simply awesome if it ends with a picture of Eva... umm... I think NONE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHAY to my sweet boy. :)































No comments:
Post a Comment