Lena's friend Tanner comes around about once a month and they are adorable together! I have to say that I am so glad they ended up in the same preschool class because I have loved knowing this awesome family. :)
Tanner: "Here we are at the hotel Lena, your mom is here too." :) So romantic ;)
More cheese face!
It has been SOOOOO long since our trips to downtown with Jimmy. I had the opportunity to watch Jimmy the other day and we couldn't resist the tradition. :) Just like the old days.
Oh my, Wally is so cute with this big bear... he was just having so much fun giving it loves and climbing all over it. :)
Yay for playing together!
So one announcement we have! We have officially booked flights to CHILE!!! This called for getting passports for the kids... here were the finals... of course they have to be "serious" (BORING) but even then, they are still freaking adorable I think. :)
Lena took this one... she's so cute with the picture she takes... not the most flattering of me, but I have to give her credit for not cutting anything off this time. :) hmmm... looks kind of like my ankle is made of rubber in this picture... weird.
Lena also took a picture of her cute cute shadow. :)
How awesome is this license plate?
Like sister, like brother... they LOVE playing in the dirt! Still trying to teach Wally that it tastes nothing like chocolate and that he should stop trying it.
We had a "co" day.. Costco, Shopko, WinCo... we realized after going to sizzler that we should have eaten at Noodles and Co. instead... next time! Anyway, Sam joined us for lunch and was so cute with his Wal-guy. :)
A friend hosted a super cute Easter party for Lena and some friends.. she made these adorable bunny ears. :)
First bike ride with both the kiddos. :)
Oh my heavens! This was the cutest thing ever! I was in Lena's room picking up toys when I hear Wally grunting away in his room... I come in to find that he was halling all of the daiper packages and wipe packeges (can you say HEAVY? even for ME). Such a little man... drawn to carrying heavy things. :)
Wally looking for more diaper packs to carry. :)
First whole apple... LOVED it!
The good old "Ginos"... had a day in the City with Jimmy and of course had to go for a stroll around my old stomping grounds. This building they are standing in front of is one of the first ward buildings in salt lake but is now an acting theater... Eva and I both performed our sixth grade plays here. :)
More diggin' in the dirt.
And more...
He was so excited about this "bucket" :)
Wally, or should I say Linus, is so freaking adorable with his "blanky" in fact, I've decided that his official moto is "let no blanky go unloved" because he insists on holding and cuddling with every blanket in site.
Loves for sister. :)
Lena is so cute with her gloves and hat that she insists on wearing for bed every now and then. :)
Lena took this one. :)







































No comments:
Post a Comment