For the record... all of these "whole month" posts are basically pictures from my phone... because lately my hands are too full to have my full-sized camera handy. :)
So, we tried the pool thing in the back yard, but the water got gross way too fast and I didn't feel right re-filling THAT much water up so often... so, we resorted to filling up a tote with water and brought out cups and toys to play in it with. :)
I think it was even more fun than the pool. :) and it was FREE!
Lena trying on Randy's old glasses... totally a geek, my man. :)
More water tote fun. :)
Okay, so Becky got us little dvd players for the car for our trips to her house... Lena loves them, but I couldn't help but laugh about her expression every time I looked back... it was seriously just like this the whole time!
Weekend of the 4th:
Walter loved these little lawn mowers! But would get so frustrated (as usual) when they wouldn't push where he wanted them to... or how he wanted them too... sigh
Yes, he had to have both at one point...
The way the light hits Lena's hair in this picture is pretty hilarious, right?
Going to the small-town parade. :)
We came home with LOTS of candy... TOO MUCH candy.
He was lovin' his homemade mac 'n' cheese. :) Using the spoon was not getting it in fast enough. :)
Betsy was so great to invite us in to play one day! :) She even lent my kids some swimming suite since we came unprepared... I think these pictures of all four kids are SO adorable!
Wally trying to fly the kite on a not so windy day...
One of our favorite things to do... bikes in the front yard. Tanner was so cute to push Walter on his McQueen. :)
Cowboy. :)
And back to Monroe for the 24th. :)
Walter with his favorite person!
I think I hear a cowboy!
These two share the same birthday, 4 years apart, and couldn't be better friends when we all get together. :)
Lil' cowboy. :)
These two spent HOURS outside building mud "cakes" in the dirt! This is there big fancy one...
And don't forget all of the little ones!
Wally like being in control of the hose. :)
Lena decorated the cake with all of those little pebbles! :)
So dirty, but so cute!
Lena getting all fancied up with Grandma's clothes. :)
And that's what happens when you let Zucchini go over a long weekend. :)
























































1 comment:
I just got all caught up on your posts and I love them all! Your cute are so dang cute!
Post a Comment