Princess party at the mill!
We did this last year and had fun! It's a cute little fundraiser so we decided to do it again, luckily we were passing by and noticed it going on. :)
make-up
check :)
Tea and crumpets check. :)
crown and wand check.
Horse drawn carriage... check (without the horse this time)
Another day in the City with Rosie, Eva and Jimmy. We decided to go the City Creek route this time and the kids loved it. :)
Wally happened to stand on a spout at the exact moment it shot up... he was pretty surprised but it was priceless!!!
Outside with Jammies... I'm a softy... sometimes. :)
Hugs!
Rosie with her cute flower.
Us girls!
More Jammies outside!.. man, I really am a softy...
Popsicles!
Wally with his Nonno. :)
Already investigating the contents of my wallet? I'm in trouble!!!
Speaking of Costco cards... I think I have a winning picture... I'll post it sometime.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, could not stop laughing... Randy made this pillow when he was in elementary school... it's cute and all, but rather lumpy and dirty... we were really trying to de-junk so we decided to part with it... as long as we got a picture. :) Look how proud he still is of it. :)
Water table with Lana. :)
Messy!
First "choccy milk" box. This was at IKEA, and I have to admit, I was quite impressed with their food and how inexpensive and kid friendly it was. :)
Track hats!




























No comments:
Post a Comment