Here is another month of captured memories. :)
Did I mention that Lena loves playing in the dirt? Well, she discovered the small amount in the gutter by our house (yes, we really need to invest in a sandbox for this kid!)... Walter of course followed suit and sat right down by the curb to get into some of that dirt action.
He put that there himself... I suppose it's good that he at least ate SOME of it before playing with it. :P
The moment has finally arrived! Baby Jemma got to join us on October 7, 2014. :) What a wonderful time!
"Super Lena" was so helpful to push Walter in the stroller while we made a delivery... she was absolutely adorable just talking about how "super" she was and all of the things "Super Lena" can do. :) I wish I remembered specifics, but alas, I waited to long to right this post and don't remember... my new goal is to right more stuff down. :)
Oh the anticipation!!! Lena waiting to be able to hold her new baby cousin. :) She absolutely ADORES this sweet baby girl. :)
One of the members from Randy's mission was able to visit Utah!!! We had the chance to take her out to dinner. :)
So in between this picture and the last, Randy and I were able to take a little vacation in park city with his sister (and her husband) while Becky and Kelvin had the kids for 2 days... of course I'm terrible and didn't take any pictures... but here are some of cuties after seeing them for the first time in 2 days!
Walter loves to do what he sees Lena doing! Of course this is a stand-still picture and hi didn't actually move on it by himself... but he was on it. :)
Came up stairs to find these kids trying to scoot backwards under the gate at the top of the stairs. :) Sillies!
Walter being very careful not to step on the amazing quilt that my mom made fore baby Jemma!
Randy and I are both very envious of this ultra-mellow/cuddly baby Jemma. :) Let's hope our #3 follows suite. :)
Some pictures taken behind the scenes of getting our official Comollo family pictures. :)
Halloween Time. :)
Lena wanted to be a bird for halloween... then she decided it would be fun for our WHOLE family to be skeletons for Halloween. :) And that's what we did, complete with the baby skeleton on the tummy of my skeleton shirt. Unfortunately we are lame and didn't get ANY pictures of all four of us... you'll just have to imagine it. :) One day I'll be on top of things!
Lena singing at her pre-school halloween party. :)
Carving Pumpkins! We actually did it this year! :)
Lena did such a good job cleaning out her pumpkin. :)
I could not get over how much I loved the face that Lena drew on her pumpkin for Randy to carve out for her! :) Her silly smile pumpkin was so cute and funny!
Randy's Pumpkin
Mine (supposed to be Iron Man... my favorite super hero)




































No comments:
Post a Comment