~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 2014

We have been enjoying the weather getting slightly cooler this month. :)  It's always fun to be able to be outside without wanting to die!  Okay, I might be exaggerating a little due to already being sick with a case of the little blob growing inside of me.  Anyhow,  here are some images of the memories made this month.


We were over at our neighbor's house across the street and this is Walter pretending to sleep on their couch. :)



Baking time!  This is Walter's first cupcake baking experience and it was quite fun to watch... I had already filled up the cups I needed so decided to let the kids go at it with the rest of the batter... it was pretty cute (and messy). :) 





Randy happened to capture some really cool pictures for his camp out this month... and I love that they were all uploaded to this central location. :)  


Those good old scouts made it!



Yep!  There's my rugged man at the top too. :)



We were able to attend regional conference at the conference center this year... complete with kids!  Of course soon after it started we ended up in the fourier, but it was still a fun experience.  I always love me an opportunity to visit downtown... my old stomping grounds. :)  


Lena was so tempted to play in the water in the fountain so one of the very nice gentlemen helping with conference gave her a very cute little paper crane to play with instead. :)  She loved it!






What are you supposed to do on a VERY windy day without a kite?

Make one from a plastic bag!


Walter needed one too. :)




Walter is doing this super cute thing lately where he looks to make expressions to himself in the mirror. :)



I often find these to cuties sharing a moment together on this very stair.  They love to sit on it together to eat a little snack or to enjoy their drinks. :)



Walter woke up happy on this particular morning... so I decided to stay in bed and just listen to the happy noises on the monitor... well it just so happened that he had gotten the Vaseline container open and was doing his hair... turned out great!  right?





Perfect weather day at the park!  Lena LOVES playing in the sand/dirt/whatever and it was so cute to see Walter joining her this time. :)




Yep, it's that time, canning season!  Becky and Kelvin were so nice to share some of their many many tomatoes from their garden this year.  (since our's decided to take their time... next year we'll start with plants instead of seeds).



Grandma was smart to think of bringing a craft for the kids to do while us grown-ups tried making progress on the tomato preservation. :)



Walter mostly just loved holding the paint brushes. :)



After the work was done we enjoyed a relaxing walk to the lake to get some yummy slushies and play at the park.

Walter was a big boy and could do everything that Lena could. :)


The remains of the very yummy slushies. :)





Walter arranged these all by himself... it was quite cute to see him playing so well. :)



On a side note... here's a little taste of what I've been doing with some of my free time lately. :)  Randy found me a tutoring gig online where I tutor Statistics when I can... it's been nice to exercise my brain a little. :)



Of course it was too hard to get a non-blurry picture of this moment, but Walter was so cute to want this little back pack on and even went in his own little place behind the chair with it on. :)





So it was so cute, Walter saw me holding a little car in my hand (like in the picture below) and was trying so hard to position his hand so the HIS car would stay on HIS hand the same way. :)  



A day at the park with our friends. :)




80's Daddy-Daughter dance.

It was the annual daddy daughter dance and the theme was 80's... it's so fun for Randy to get a chance to take his little girl out on a date. :)  As usual I was scrambling last minute to find something that would work for Lena while Randy found his own outfit. :)  They turned out pretty cute if you ask me. :)






Here's me at about 16 weeks... at this point I felt WAY more pregnant than I looked. :P


Starting to get a little chili outside... of course we were too anxious to come outside to get out of our jams... we just disguised them with coats, shoes and hats. :)





Just a "taste" of our mealtime fun. :)



No comments: