~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, September 17, 2010

Giggly Goo!

(These are pictures of Lena when she was about two months old)




Yes it happened! She did it! Lena finally full-on giggled! :) After an eventful day of bringing the car in to get that rattling fixed, getting breakfast and running errands we were hanging out at my parents house. Randy was walking around with Lena and giving her raspberries... incase you are like me and didn't know they were called raspberries, they are where you blow onto their tummy... anyway, that is what did it, it made her giggle and it was the cutest giggle I've ever heard. I have been trying ALL week to get her to giggle and daddy is with her for 10 minutes and she does it, I guess that is what daddies are for huh? :) Making you laugh!

Lena is getting bigger and bigger everyday! Yesterday while I was at work Nonna and Nonno took Lena on a walk in their new stroller, one that they found for free on KSL and guess what?!?! It holds TWO babies/kids! Perfect for when baby Getts decides to join us... which should be pretty soon I hope and Rosie hopes even more. We are planning to dutch oven dinner on Sunday so hopefully he waits until then to come, even though I wouldn't mind meeting him now... can't wait! It will be so exciting to have him and Lena so close in age! They are going to be best buds!

Nothing too much has been going on lately... just hanging out with our little one and trying to fit in house cleaning, cooking and exercise in the already full days. I'll be posting again soon!

No comments: