~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

So you might be thinking "It's just Chapstick, there's nothing special about Chapstick." However, there is a BIG story behing this Chapstick and why Lena is holding it in this picture. This was the very first thing that Lena rolled over from back to front for. I got a call from Eva that day (26Jan2010) informing me that Jimmy, Lena's cousin who is three months younger than Lena, had rolled over for the first time from back to front. I was amazed! I thought, "Lena hasn't even done that yet!". I new that if Jimmy was able to do it, that I could get Lena to. I first had to find something that she really really really wanted, something that she would roll over for. Well, it wasn't one of her many bright and colorful toys, it was my Chapstick of course. :) I placed it just out of reach on her back and she struggled and struggled and could BARELY touch it, but could not quite grab it. She tried to cry to me to get me to give it to her... but I held back becaue she was sooooo close! And alas, "mother knows best", because shortly after that, she rolled over, grabbed her (well my) Chapstick and quickly rolled back onto her back. :) Now rolling over is one of her favorite pass times. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: