~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, February 7, 2011

When it's daddy's turn to play...

I think I was baking something that day, so Randy was playing with Lena, next thing I know, she was wearing the little apron that my sisters got for her before she was born (they got me one that looks just like it, but is a little bit bigger of course. :) ). Since her "real" toys got boring, dad decided to find something a little bit different to play with. Last time it was a package of hotdogs... this time, a coconut that we've had sitting in our kitchen for months. Randy's been telling me that he's going to do something with it (other than using them as a toy)... we'll see if that happens. :) Anyway, moral of the story, Lena really liked playing with a coconut. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: