Just as I can never resist this cute little innocent face, I could not resist posting this picture for everyone to see. This is Lena at age six and a half months wearing her dress that is size 0-3 months. :P Yep, she's definitely tall for her age, but still super skinny. She's been running in the 75th percentile for height and the 15th percentile for weight. The doctor said, talking to Randy: "Sorry dad, it looks like she's going to be tall and thin." Of course Randy already has his speach ready for when a boy comes to take her out on a date: "Hey there *cocks shotgun* you better have her back by 8:30, I'll be here waiting on the porch cleaning my gun." :)
In this picture she is holding her favorite toys (for now at least), the monkey that Rosie got me as a "just because" present when I was in high school and the little teddy bear keychain I got when I was in Italy. The monkey has magnetic feet and hands so we keep it on the fridge. Every time we are in the kitchen Lena practically leaps to grab these toys.

No comments:
Post a Comment