~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Contact case

So I'm sitting here at work when I get a phone call from my sister Eva. I answer the phone and hear "Oh my gosh! Lena just did the CUTEST thing!", now very interested, I said "what did she do?" she says, "Well she got one of the contact cases out of the toy box and brought it to mom to open, mom opened one side up and Lena stuck her little finger in the contact case and then brought her finger to her eye!" Then she went on to tell me that my mom opened the other side and she did the same thing with the other finger and other eye! Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much she catches on. I've only put my contacts on in front of her a couple of times and usually I assume she is having fun opening the cupboards and not watching me. I need to try to be as good as possible so she will only have "good" things to copy. :P I'm so impressed with her and so excited to teach her all these new things I didn't even know she paid attention to. :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I agree, they pick up on everything and you do not even realize it. what a cute story.