I had some other pictures I had to put in from Jimmy's birthday.
The CAKE SMASH!!! He wasn't really into eating the cake, but loved mushing it up in his hands. :) Silly boy. One day he'll learn to appreciate some good chocolate cake when he sees it.
Eva was totally awesome and went all out on dressing up as a pirate for the party. :) She's such a cutie and loves her babies so much! :)
I was really surprised to see my dad dress up like a pirate, it was pretty awesome to see him get into it. :)
Alex didn't dress up like a pirate, but he DID decorate a pretty awesome birthday cake, so we'll forgive him. ;)
So Eva and Sam are the master dancers with babies. Yes, the babies will only go to them for dancing if they are present. I really want to get them to choreograph something and film it. It's so much fun to watch them get their dancing workouts with the babies. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment