~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, March 23, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

So I decided to try out something a little festive for St. Patrick's Day. My neighbor is always doing cute fun things for her kids on the holidays and inspired me to start being more creative and fun with Lena. I had gotten her a St. Patrick's Day dress the earlier year on clearance and had fun dressing her up in green for the Sunday proceeding. On St. Patrick's Day I set out a bucket with green toys and treats at the top of the stairs and had a trail of chocolate coins leading from her room to the bucket. She was so cute with it! She had to pick up every coin before seeing where they lead and her hands got so full that she had to let Randy hold some of them. It was so cute to watch her bend down and pick up every one... I totally was not expecting her to do that. :)








1 comment:

Kim said...

oh i love it, she is so cute and her hair is ADORABLE!! I will need lessons when Emma's hair gets longer.