~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wedding in Levan


We went to a wedding in Levan on March 10th for our mom's cousin's daughter's wedding. :) How's that for a mouthful. :) It was a really nice day and Lena had fun running around on the grass outside. Lena was also so excited to see Jimmy there and he was excited to see her. They had lots of fun together. :) Here are some pictures of Lena and Jimmy at the event.

Rosie was so nice to offer to take a picture of the three of us together. :)



I thought this picture turned out really cute. :) The typical picture of Jimmy trying to escape his mother's grasp.



I tried so hard to get these two kiddos to stand next to each other in their cute outfits... this is the best we were able to do.



Lena ran to and from Randy a million times outside... have I mentioned that she LOVES running? She also yells "running" while she's doing it. :)






No comments: