Guess what Lena was for Halloween this year!
That's right! You guessed it! She was a CANDY CORN!!! And may I add she was the cutest candy corn I've ever seen? I wanted to gobble her right up. :)
Also, as you can see, Randy pulled out his old Wolverine costume and joined in on the holiday fun for the Trunk-or-Treat put on by our ward. I was lame and didn't dress up... maybe next year. :)
So last year Lena was totally into the whole getting-free-candy thing but this year the only think she wanted to do was follow around one of Randy's scouts who was dressed up as a giant bunny! So I was almost FORCING her to go to the different cars to get candy... maybe I should take this as a hint... do I give her too much candy otherwise that it's really not a big deal to get a bucket full just for being cute? I will try to be a better parent in this aspect. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment