~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Night!

We were totally lame this year and didn't have any big plans for Halloween... since Lena didn't really get into the trick-or-treating thing for the trunk-or-treat we didn't really think it was a good idea to prod her around to different houses, forcing her to collect candy.  Instead we dressed her up and made one important trick-or-treating stop.. Nonna's house!!!  It was so much fun watching her ring the door bell (mind you, my dad built a REAL door BELL for their house... you push a little lever and it pulls on a string which pulls on a chunk of wood which hits an actual bell... I'm pretty proud of him for making it :) ) and pick out candy from the bowl... my mom of course has the best Halloween candy... CHOCOLATE!!! and was very generous to Lena with it... :)  I'm glad we made this stop. :)

 Ringing the doorbell




 Claiming her reward.




 Checking out the loot.



Enjoying the loot with Nonna! :)



After this we rushed back home just in time to catch some trick-or-treaters... I was so afraid we missed them all.  And since we are so last minute we carved are pumpkins while waiting for trick-or-treaters... I think we even got them out on the porch in time for one or two trick-or-treaters to see. :)

Can you guess who carved which one?  I'll give you a hint... Lena chose what she wanted and I carved it for her ;)



Answer:  Randy - ill pumpkin, Olga - Pi, Lena - Ducky!

No comments: