So it looks like Lena is going to be a big sister to a little...
mister!!!
That's right, we're having a BOY!!! :)
We are definitely very excited and totally what we were expecting. I'm not going to say I have good intuition on these things or anything because I thought that Lena was a boy... but there's a 50/50 chance and this time I was right. :) I have to admit I'm a little bit nervous for a boy... I know that they tend to be a little more rambunctious but I trust that Lena will help me keep him in line. :) She is such a good little mommy!
The ultrasound went great! I am right on schedule with my due date and they found everything they were looking for... including the four chambers of the heart, all of the limbs, his upper lip, etc... I was so impressed with the ultrasonographer this time because she explained and walked me through everything she was looking for and what she was looking at... I was especially impressed with how fast she knew his left from his right... I had to think for like a minute about which arm I was looking at and by then he moved into a different position.
They did have a hard time finding a couple of things because he insisted on staying in his cozy little corner and wouldn't move... this gives me hope that he's going to be a cuddler and a snuggler. :) (crossing my fingers)... because we all know that Lena was NOT! But we love her still. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment