Later on in my life (year 2008) I was able to get a costco picture of my own... it reminds me of Frankenstein's monster. :) What do you think?
~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Costco Pictures!
So when I was little, whenever we would visit my grandma and grandpa, we would BEG to see there costco pictures because they would make us laugh so hard. Well one day we got a letter in the mail from my grandpa. He included the following pictures with the words: "1950 - Happy Honeymooner, 2000- Happy Costco Shopper" HA!!! I thought it was so funny that I scrap booked it. (I was in like 5th grade I think... back when I did that sort of thing... sometimes... when our achievement day leaders made us. ;) )
Later on in my life (year 2008) I was able to get a costco picture of my own... it reminds me of Frankenstein's monster. :) What do you think?
Later on in my life (year 2008) I was able to get a costco picture of my own... it reminds me of Frankenstein's monster. :) What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment