~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Silver Lake

A friend of mine was great and organized a hike for some of us to go on.  It was BEAUTIFUL, easy for the kids and SO MUCH FUN! :)  I totally want to come back to do this same hike with Randy. :)  Here are some pictures of our fun.




Ready to go!



Lena found some great sticks right off the bat.  She used them to splash water, collect lake scum and more! :)


And here is one with Walter.  I was honestly impressed with how well he did.  I thought he would be screaming the whole time, wanting to get out of the stroller... but as long as we were moving he was great and when we weren't I let him get out to explore a bit. :)  So fun!



Testing out her water splashing sticks!



These ducks came right up... I'm sure they were hoping for food... unfortunately we came unprepared to feed them. :(



The great view of the lake from the top of the trail. :)



Going into the forest... so pretty!



Eating lunch with the other kids!  I'm sure people thought we were crazy with so many kids... but we loved it!


I love these pictures of Lena and Walter eating together. :)  So cute!




And here is one of the whole crew... all but Stacie's baby, Corbin, who was content in his stroller. :)




And Stacie was so kind as to take one of me with my kiddos. :)  Thanks Stace!


1 comment:

Stacie said...

Was this seriously that long ago!? Time is flying! We better get out again before the snow comes.