~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fun with a bucket.

Sometimes... no, a lot of times I wonder why we even buy toys for our children. The other night Lena was entertained for about half an hour just pushing an empty bucket around outside. It was so cute to see her have so much fun by doing such a simple task. She would even pick it up and lift it over cracks if she got stuck.
Pushin' her bucket


After the bucket fun was over she actually smiled in a pictures I took of us. I cut off our heads as usual, but still thought it was cute enough to post. :)



2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my I have missed so much, so glad I have access again. Looks like you have been having lots of fun. Your family pictures are amazing and Lena is so darling.

Olga said...

Thank you so much Kim! I love being able to read your blog and be caught up on what is going on in your life. You're blog actually inspires me to do better with mine. :)