~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Friday, January 13, 2012

Asleep with Big Teddy

So we've been through phases and phases of different ways to put Lena to sleep... the first thing we found that really worked was bouncing with her on an exercise ball (when she was newborn), then that turned into jogging around with her (mostly when we were somewhere the exercise ball wasn't available), then walking around with her, and last but not least, rocking with her...although, at one point you could just lay her down and she would fall asleep... don't know why it couldn't be THAT phase that lasted... anyway, moral of the story is, I fell for the trick of letting her make me rock her, walk her or bounce her to sleep. So the other day I got her ready to start walking around the house to get her down for her nap and she kept trying to squirm out... "what do you want?" I asked her, "Bayo, bayo" (meaning "bear, bear")... so I laid her down by her bear and magic happen... she fell asleep BY HERSELF... I was amazed so had to get a picture. :)


No comments: