I saw a friend do this and thought it was a good idea. I can't believe it (as usual) but another year has passed us. I think that the year 2011 went by faster than any other year so far!
Here is a list of the top eleven happenings in 2011 (in no particular order):
1. Lena turned one.
2. We had our fence put in
3. Randy started taking classes again
4. Olga got an "A" in her anatomy class
5. We were able to take a trip to Arizona to see Grandma and Grandpa Grape
6. Randy was called to be Scout Master
7. Olga ran her first half marathon
8. Olga got hit by a car (in the hand)
9. Randy found out there is nothing wrong with his knees :) yay!
10. Lena started talking
11. We lost the Charger and got the Toyota to replace it.
No comments:
Post a Comment