~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chris Helping Lena



So our neighbors invited us over the other night for ice cream and cookies (what an awesome combination! Why didn't I think of that before?) and a game. It was so fun to be able to get out of the house, especially since Lena has been stir crazy with it being cold outside. I really want to start inviting people over more... especially in the winter when it seems like we run out of things to do with little ones so fast. I think I always just get self-conscious about my house... it isn't decorated perfectly how I want it yet, to tell you the truth, I don't know how I want it...but anyway that shouldn't be any reason to not invite people over. :)

So that evening Chris and Lena were running up and down the hallway chasing each other and after a while it smelled like someone (Chris or Lena) may have pooped so Craig asked Chris if he pooped and he said "No, Lena's poop" ha ha, and it was, so after chasing her down to get her diaper changed (Sarah was so nice to let me have one of Chris' diapers since of course we forgot to bring some) she popped up and ran away as soon as the diaper was on... onesie still hanging open and skirt still off... Anyway... the picture will say it all, but Chris found Lena's skirt and had her sit down so that he could put in on her... it was so funny to watch him try to get it on her squirming legs, not to mention it being upside down. :) It pretty much made us all laugh. AND, you won't believe it but I just happened to have my camera in my pocket!!! YAY!!! Talk about perfect timing that usually doesn't happen. :)



1 comment:

Kim said...

that is so hilarious! What a great moment to have the camera... P.s. your house is so cute, you should not fret about it and that should not be your reason to not have people over, but I TOTALLY understand how you feel.