So I've decided that I'm not creative at all when it comes to naming Lena's things... except for Ellie her little teddy bear I just name everything what it is... like "Baby" for her baby or "Kitty" for her kitty and "Big Teddy" for her big teddy bear... my family likes to give me a hard time about this. :P Anyway, I just thought these pictures were cute of her by her Big Teddy... might be fun to do more pictures by him in the future to see how she is growing in comparison.
There's that cute little tongue!
I caught her leaning against the wall in the corner drinking from her sippy... thought it was cute. :)
1 comment:
Oh I love that big Teddy. We almost got one for Emma before she was born. Totally take at least yearly pictures of her by it. Such a great way to see her grow.
Post a Comment