I went to the store the other day and as I tried to hold Lena in one arm and the diaper bag and bag of groceries in the other I realized that Lena is getting harder to hold with just one arm and she started to slide down. I bumped her back up with my hip and said "wow Lena, you're getting heavy".
Next day I was carrying Lena while she was holding one of her blankets and she started to slide down a little bit so I bumped her up... then she said:
"Mom, I gettin' heavy!"
I cannot get enough of this cute little thing! Her personality is the cutest ever. She is determined to do things on her own but is now getting better at saying "Mom, need help"once in a while.
She also likes crawling in very small spaces and always says "Lena fit, Lena fit" as she makes it happen.
She LOVES being chased and it happens on a daily basis whenever she is in just her diaper and I'm trying to get her clothes or pajamas on... it's pretty fun.
She is very persistent in what she wants and it often takes some convincing to get her to do things other than what she wants... I find that I've been using both bribes and threats a lot lately but they work so well! Jimmy is even MORE persistent and bribes or threats rarely work on him... for me at least. :)
Lena is so loving... she is always making sure that her little animals get plenty of hugs and kisses, she has also been giving me kisses and hugs more freely (sometimes I don't even have to ask). She loves giving hugs to daddy too.
I am a true believer now that kisses make "owies" better... Lena is always wanting me and her animals to kiss her "owies" better. When she gets an "owie" she never let's us forget about it. "Lena have a owie!" and after reminding her that the scab on her knee is an "old owie" she then follows with "old owie!, Lena have a OLD owie!". This kid has already learned to milk it for all its worth.
No comments:
Post a Comment