Stories from the family of OR (Olga and Randy) Williams
~ Randy ~ Olga ~ Lena ~Walter~Edmund
Monday, June 4, 2012
Matching "Canada" Shirts
Rosie and Alex took a much deserved vacation recently! The visited Canada, which is where Alex served his mission. They had some adventures and lots of fun. They brought back Lena and Jimmy matching shirts! They are so cute in them together.
Love all the updates, you are always up to a ton of fun. I do am glad that our kids are friends. Lena's hair is so cute in these pictures. I really am going to need tips on how to get it all in a pony tail when Emma gets a little more hair.
1 comment:
Love all the updates, you are always up to a ton of fun. I do am glad that our kids are friends. Lena's hair is so cute in these pictures. I really am going to need tips on how to get it all in a pony tail when Emma gets a little more hair.
Post a Comment